The PIN Clinic is committed to provide you with the best medical care for your pet and has invested in a state-of-the-art digital X-ray machine.
There are many important advantages to digital X-rays:
- They can be immediately viewed on a computer monitor
- The clear, detailed images can be manipulated for optimal viewing
- They take less time to process
- No harsh chemicals are needed to develop the images
- If necessary, they can be sent by email to a board-certified veterinary radiologist
X-rays are useful in examining your pet’s bones, lungs, heart, abdomen, oral cavity, and other areas.
Digital radiographs can also help our veterinarians identify a fractured bone, cancerous tumors, heartworm disease or an obstruction or foreign body in your pet’s stomach.
Diagnostic tests are sometimes necessary to identify the underlying cause of your pet’s illness when a thorough physical examination doesn’t paint the whole picture.